Peak Advisor Alliance is a very unique organization. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on healthy living. So what do we do? We offer coaching, consulting, and marketing resources to financial advisors and financial services companies around the country to help them cultivate and improve their businesses. Our programs and services help financial advisors become more productive, more profitable, more motivated, and enjoy a greater quality of life. For more information about our company, please visit www.peakadvisoralliance.com.
Who We Want
Peak Advisor Alliance is searching for an Executive Business Coach to work with our growing list of entrepreneurial clients who seek our expertise and tools to help them grow their businesses. We specialize in working with financial advisors, and our clients are located across the country. Our financial advisor clients rely on us for that extra edge that turns a good business into a great business.
What To Expect
As an Executive Business Coach, your role encompasses the following:
- Consulting with financial advisors on all aspects of running a successful small business including business development, managing a team, operations and efficiency, succession planning, business valuation, communication and persuasiveness skills, and marketing.
- Helping clients develop their mission, vision, and goals.
- Holding clients accountable for following through on their business plans.
- Occasional public speaking and development of new training tools.
Our services are delivered via regularly scheduled one-on-one coaching calls, group conference calls/webinars, national conferences, e-mail, and a web-based practice management platform. To support our coaches in their coaching efforts, we’ve developed comprehensive systems and tools that have been designed, implemented, and field-tested by some of the best financial advisors and business management experts in the country.
What You Need
Our ideal Candidates will have:
- A passion for business and strong knowledge of the myriad of aspects a business owner must be proficient in: leadership, staffing, operations, productivity, financial management, sales, and marketing.
- Exceptional business acumen and judgment—a track record that shows how you’ve helped business owners grow.
- Strong understanding and experience working in the financial planning and advisor industry.
- Outstanding presentation, phone, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- An ability to effectively coach and inspire clients to reach higher levels of success
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Genuine interest in helping other people succeed
- Knowledge of personal development concepts
- A relentless burning desire to succeed
- Previous coaching experience and coaching certification(s)
- A Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
In exchange for your expertise, we offer a base salary, bonus potential, 401(k) plus matching, health benefits, and a great working environment. The position is based in our very professional West Omaha office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. We are a health and fitness oriented organization. Smokers need not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Click here to apply online.