If you’d like to get hired as a coach either part time or full time, apply to the jobs listed below. We’ll remove the listing once the job is taken. We’ll add new listings as they come up. Be sure to get on our email list to be the first to hear about new coaching job opportunities.
Tips For Getting Hired…
- Read the application instructions carefully, and follow them to the letter. Little mistakes (or major omissions) will get your application moved to the bottom of the pile.
- Set the intention that you will get this position or the one that’s best for you.
- Get the training and or certifications that are required by the people doing the hiring. Contrary to popular belief, clients rarely care about your certifications, or credentials (they just want results). However, coaching employers DO care about these things because they just want to know you’re a solid coach that won’t mess things up with the clients they’ve attracted.
- Customize your application (or resume, and in some cases video) to the coaching job you’re applying for. Using all of the same stuff for every different position is EASIER, but far less effective.
- Have fun. There are more and more coaching JOBS coming available than ever before in history. Why? Because there are lots of very successful coaches that want to build big coaching teams. Even if you don’t get “this job” others are around the corner. Enjoy yourself when applying.